Did you know that 85% of consumers find local businesses online?
With the declining distribution of printed Business Directories and the increasing use of the Internet to find businesses, it makes sense to devote your Marketing Budget to Online Channels that maximize your dollars. Local SEO is a particular type of SEO that works with businesses that have a store-front location. SEO is a marketing technique used for improving general website ranking in online search results.
Local SEO services is a particular type of SEO that focuses on increasing brand visibility and organic search ranking in the specific region surrounding the store-front location. Local SEO managers rely on geo-location tools to assess the volume of the most relevant keywords in any given area, and build a campaign around them. The focus of our local SEO services is to connect a client’s content and branding to the surrounding community, so that the needs of the community are reflected in image of the company itself.
Help People Find Your Business with Local SEO Services.
We can help you do that with a Local SEO Strategy customized to your business needs.
Outrank the Competition With Local SEO Services:
1. If your Local Business is not listed at the top of Search Engines and other popular sites your competitors are way ahead of you. When customers see your Website at the top of Search Results, they will assume that your company is a leader in the local marketplace.
2. Local SEO means getting listed on all of the major “local” sites and optimizes your unique listings and content for those Local Sites. Your competition is not likely to be employing such extensive Local SEO.
3. Unfortunately, it’s not as simple as just having a Website. Search Engines use a whole range of criteria to decide whether you end up on Google’s Page 1 or Page 100. We are experts and have tested all our SEO Strategies to make your business visible to Local Customers.
Definition: SEO is short for Search Engine Optimization.
The first goal of SEO is to rank your Website towards the top of Google’s First Page. We call these rankings “natural” or “organic” and they are very valuable because people really trust them and click on them.
The second goal of SEO is to generate for your main keywords natural or organic rankings as possible on Google’s First Page.
Once we are able to reach those goals, your Website will receive more visitors.When you receive more visitors on your Website, you can put more money in your pocket.
Choosing a company to do your Local SEO can be hard and you should be careful when hiring someone to promote your business. Always keep in mind that you’re putting your Business’s Reputation and your livelihood in their hands.
“We only use best practices and proven techniques and always follow Google’s Guidelines. Our work doesn’t put your site at risk. You don’t need to wake up and check your rankings every morning. You can just keep doing what you do best – which is serving customers.”
For more information call (561) 123-1234 today. We take great pride in our work and we definitely Guarantee Satisfaction.
Our local SEO services include:
Local SEO uses the same methods and practices as general SEO work – but with one difference. When developing a keyword list for a client, a general SEO manager will not specify a location. Why would they, if all they were concerned about is volume and price? A local SEO manager would specify location, and this would radically filter the results of the keyword search. The benefit to local keyword searches is that they are usually more affordable than general keyword searches. This means that more keywords can be included in any given budget. The challenge with localized keywords is that they do not bring in the same volume of traffic. A local SEO expert will know how to overcome this challenge by finding relevant long-tail keywords with high conversion rates.
A local SEO expert will optimize the client’s website by including the location in all titles, subheadings, tags, and content. Highlighting location will both strengthen brand identity and increase organic search ranking. Part of highlighting location will involve optimizing a client’s presence on Google Maps. That way, everyone who comes upon the business online will know where to find the brick and mortar shop. A local SEO expert will also analyze a client’s site for any user blocks or technical issues that might reduce its ranking potential. Poorly written URL’s or any miscellaneous content will be replaced or removed.
Local Citation Building:
Local Citation Building is an integral part of SEO work because it shows a search engine that a website is trustworthy and of a high quality in their specific niche. Building high quality local citations will also be an important area of local SEO because it can go a long way in generating community awareness and support. Linking a client’s site to a respected local blogs will produce an exponential increase in visibility. Link checking is also important. Sometimes citations are of a low-quality, and sometimes they just fail. In either case they harm a sites organic search ranking. A local SEO expert will go over all the backlinks and replace any that are broken or low-quality.
These local SEO techniques will ensure the best ranking in local searches for businesses that have a store-front location. Driving local traffic will improve digital awareness, local brand identity, and improved foot traffic at the store-front location. DigitalBerge # 1 SEO Company in India focuses on highly targeted, niche strategy that gets your site optimized at ground level, thereby building a high level of loyal audience.
Digitalberge is one of the leading digital marketing Company based in new Delhi India. It is one of the best SEO Company in India providing host of digital marketing services like PPC Services India, ORM Services India, etc.
The company is also providing SEO consultancy Services in Delhi. The company is helping its clients in building their brands online by running social media campaign and by giving online reputation management services.
Search Engine Marketing (SEO) – Getting found on search engines
There are clients we have managed so far for whom the search engine marketing (SEO) or getting found in the first page of Google search was a dream once.
Of course the rankings from search engine marketing (SEO) cannot be guaranteed over a couple of months but the results from SEO start showing after 3 to 4 months of search engine optimization and this is guaranteed. Still you might have a question that how to retain that ranking if at all you rank there in the first page of search engines.
The answer is simple but of course it is like Goggle or other search engines reading your mind. Now when we say reading your minds, we mean you have to make Google or other search engines understood what you are trying to convey it through your digital or content strategy.
So here, where SEO experts or agencies that are in real sense good in doing SEO hit the iron right. They understand it right that SEO is not just content or playing with keywords alone. There are several other factors that has to be counted –
In addition to country and keywords there are several other factors that affect search rankings –
- Relevant content – Appropriate topics, images and videos as well as keywords that reference similar terms.
- Site architecture – short loading times, well maintained Meta titles and descriptions, up to date content and considerable amount of internal links.
- Social signals and user behavior like time on site and bounce rate etc.
The above are much generalized methods that almost all the good SEO experts or companies would follow. But the list is not exhaustive. Let us show you how UrsDigitally does it.
UrsDigitally breaks the SEO myth – Our way of doing it, out of the box thinking.
To say SEO has “changed a lot” would be the understatement of the decade. We are tired of seeing multiple updates from Google like Google’s Panda or Penguin or Hummingbird updates. In fact over the years SEO has changed such that even many SEO expert and companies are not aware of what actually outdated or what will actually move the needle. Below are few myths of SEO that we have noticed so far and have worked on it which has always helped us to grab the first page in search results for our clients.
- You need not submit your website to Google for ranking
- We have found more content is better than more links
- Having a secure HTTPS encrypted site is always helpful for SEO
- SEO is not always about ranking. What matters is whether you appear for what people are looking for
- Meta descriptions do not necessarily have a huge impact on search rankings
- Keyword optimization is not the only key to SEO
- Keywords need not be an exact match for rankings in search engines
- The H1 is not the most important element of on page ranking
- Your homepage need not have a lot of content
- A page filled with content only is not the solution – Quality is more important than quantity
- Good user experience is a requirement for Good SEO
- Doing Local SEO matters a lot
- Image optimization is a crucial factor for SEO
- Google’s answer box spot has huge impact on SEO
- Mobile optimized site are equally important for SEO
Here is what we offer to help you get found on the first page of Search results
- On page optimization
- Off page optimization
- Quick SEO for short term returns like local SEO that can bring you fast returns
- Getting your site ready for SEO – This is recommended for business who needs to build an initial building block for their website so that they can maintain it by own
- SEO for Big Returns – A retainer ship model where considerable results are seen after a period of 3 – 4 months and the process continuous for multiple keywords.